Curriculum Vitae | EN
Current Adress an job in Seville (Spain)
Open to work abroad
University of Seville
Degree Final Project:
String Music School | Escuela de Cuerda Sinfónica de Sevilla.
Specialized music school for bowed string instruments, including auditorium, residence, parking and public spaces design.
Architectural design submitted in English | Engineering design (structure, building services and acoustic) in Spanish.
ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY DEGREE
University of Seville
Degree Final Project:
Aluminium structures vs. Steel structures.
Team project. Role within the team: calculation and comparison of both aluminium and steel structures for a standard industrial building –with 15 different measures– and for the ephemeral plenary hall for the Madrid NATO summit (1997).
English | B2 (Cambridge ESOL – First)
Italian | Elementary
Spanish | Native
AutoCAD, 3ds Max, SketchUp, CorelDraw, Illustrator, Animate, Flash, Photoshop, WordPress, Office…
José Ramón Sierra office | www
Collaborator from September 2000 to March 2004.
• City Hall, Council Houses and Main Square of Almería. Tender for preliminary design, architectural and 1st phase engineering design.
• Two blocks of 51 social houses in Seville. Architectural and engineering design. Drawings for specialized magazines.
• 18 social houses in an historic building with comprehensive renovation in the historic centre of Baeza (Jaén). Plans for project management and drawings for specialized magazines.
• Comprehensive renovation of an individual terraced house in the historic centre of Seville. Architectural and engineering design.
• Bank of Spain building renovation, Seville. Plans for project management and special elements design.
• Drawings for specialized magazines, exhibitions and presentations of many works done in the office…
Valentín Trillo| www
Collaborator from December 2013 to April 2014.
Collaborator on March 2007.
• Doñana Nacional Park, extension and renovation of La Rocina visitor’s reception centre. Collaborator for the engineering design.
ACCIONA Producciones y Diseño | www
From January 2004 onwards.
Former General de Producciones y Diseño (GPD).
From May 1997 to April 1999.
•Museography main projects:
Astana Sphere and Kazahstan National Pavilion. EXPO 2017 Astana (Kazakhstan). Study and offer phase (2016).
Oman National Museum. Execution project (2014)*
Kuwait Habitat and Memorial Museums. Execution project (2014)*
Recreation of the Altamira Cave and Paintings. Santillana del Mar Archaeological Museum. Tender (1998).
* As a collaborator of the Valentín Trillo office team.
• Ephemeral exhibitions. Main projects:
Spain National Pavillion. EXPO 2017 Astana (Kazakhstan). Tender (2017).
The Hunt. Princely Pursuits in Islamic Lands. Museum of Islamic Art. Doha, Qatar. Tener (2015).
• Large-scale exhibitions. Main projects:
Madrid 2000. World Philatelic Exhibition. Tender.
Tokyo 1998. Spanish Institute for Foreign Trade (ICEX). Execution project.
• Several exhibitions as Service provider company for Seville Exhibition and Conference Hall (FIBES).
• Ephemeral architecture Main projects:
Plenary hall and announcements room for the Madrid NATO summit (1997).
Jesús Sánchez Servicios Corporativos | www
Collaborator since April 2004.
Large-scale exhibitions, main projects:
• Valencia 2004. World Philatelic Exhibition. Plans for project management.
• Málaga 2006. World Philatelic Exhibition. Competition, design and plans for project management.
Permanent exhibitions, main Projects:
• El Bosque Natural Park visitor’s centre. Comprehensive design (2004).
• Doñana National Park, La Rocina visitor’s centre. Comprehensive design (2005).
Ephemeral architecture and scenery
• Stage background and furniture design. Assembly hall of the Andalusia Business Confederation (CEA).
• Ephemeral adaptations and stages for different events as conferences, conventions or presentations, including stage with specific pieces of furniture, graphic and media backgrounds, and fire • Ephemeral adaptation of a basement floor parking into a receptions hall at ENDESA headquarter in Seville (2011). Stage, press, catering and audience areas design, study and adaptation of access and scape routes acording to dissabled people and fire safety regulations, scenery, graphic design, lighting and AV-Hardware for stage and satellite broadcast.
• Presentation of the remote system for meter reading in Spain at ENDESA headquarter in Seville (2010). Marquee, stage, press, catering and audience areas design, scenery, graphic design, lighting and AV-Hardware.
• Ephemeral adaptations and stages at Andalusia Business Confederation (CEA) headquarter for events where audience exceed the assembly hall capacity. Stage, press and audience areas design, scenery includding bespoke pieces of furniture, graphic design, lighting and AV-hardware.
• Scenery includding bespoke furniture design of the Assembly hall at the Andalusia Business Confederation (CEA) headquarter.
Stands, main Projects:
• Public Works Department of the Regional Government of Andalusia. Stand in the Land Fair SURBAN 04 (2004).
• Andalusia Government’s Harbours Agency, Design and adaptation of Stand for several Nautical exhibitions in Paris, London and Barcelona. From 2006 to 2008.
• Stage backgrounds, stand graphic facing or elements, exhibition or building identifying and signalling, brochures and press advertisements.
New corporate image for the Chorus of the Maestranza Theatre (Seville Opera House).
· Corporate image manual (2009).
· Renewal of the website www.caatm.es; coordination, contents and web design management (2011).
· Webmaster and Community Manager (September 2011 – May 2018)
Website for a specialized company in building and production of ephemeral architecture and interior design (2013). www.solacarpinteros.com
Chorus of the Maestranza Theatre (Seville Opera House) | www
· Founder and current member. (first performance February 8th 1996).
· Resp. for Communication (Dec. 2010 – Oct. 2014)
· Secretary (Dec. 2010 – Nov. 2012)
· Deputy Coordinator (Nov. 2012 – Oct. 2014)
· Bass baritone singer, with 270 performances in 47 opera productions, 41 concert programmes and 5 institutional ceremonies, with a repertoire of 60 works in Italian, German, Spanish, French, Czech, Latin and English; usually in the Seville Opera House (Teatro de la Maestranza) but also in the Royal Theatre and the National Auditorium (Madrid) and other theatres and auditoria in Lisbon, Málaga, Salamanca, Córdoba and Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
See all peformances
Scout group instructor (July 1992 – July 1997)
Scout group XV (Portaceli)- ADE Seville
• Head of scout camp in charge of a group of 140 scouts from 8 to 17 years old and 30 adult people (scoutmasters, assistants and health, catering and maintenance staff) | December 1994 and July 1995
• Scoutmaster in charge of a group of 20+ scouts from 8 to 17 years old and 3 adult assistants | 1992-1997